#asian #black #flower crown
#Rilakkuma #plushie #asian #personal #kawaii
#dressmaking #kawaii #cocktail dress #yellow #fluffy #puffy #dress #cute #fairy #ballerina #tutu dress
#dressmaking #dress #summer dress #summer #kawaii #strawberry #berries #cute
#dressmaking #dolly dress #dolly kei #blue #polkadot #kawaii #cute
Well, I may say that a lot of happy and unexpected things happen and was given to me by God this year. :)
1. I was able to travel to Boracay with my family last summer!! Yey! Hooray! haha. It was our family’s first out of town vacation (because we stay mostly in Bulacan every summer because were too lazy to go out, HAHA) Buuuuuut, I didn’t got the chance to wear tiny clothes mmmmmm.. (Boyfie will kill me when I get home HAHA).
2. I was able to travel to sea/ocean whatever haha, We traveled almost 19 hrs. (⊙_☉) Whaaaaaaaat lol. But it was very fun ( the jellyfishes, the night sky, the stars, sunset, the ocean / sea smell lol, and the sun :D )
3. Me and my Boyfie Mark celebrated our first year anniversary last March 28, 2013!! yey! (while I was in Boracay. huhu.) But Happy Anniversary is happy even though we’re apart. Well, it was my first ever anniversary in my life. HAHA. (Past Relationships doesn’t last a year huhu) but I’m very happy right now that I’ve found my better half lol :))
4. September 14, 2013, I was able to attend the KAWAII IN MANILA (KAWAII LIFESTYLE WORKSHOP ♥♥♥)!!!! (*0*)/ A day filled with kawaii stuff and kawaii people! woooo. I met new friends and learned new things! :)) ♥♥♥ I’m very thankful that I attended this event! :)
5. I got the chance to be a part of a group of talented and pretty and kawaii people!! Another Yey!!!
6. My Boyfie’s Bautismo (Aug. 30, 2013) :))) huhuhuhu Greatest gift ever !!!!! Just like Shamcey Supsup said “The man who loves me, should love my God too. ” huhuhu. Really really thankful for this wonderful blessing! ♥♥♥
7. I got the chance to show my (inner talent lol) crafts to the Filipino community! haha. I opened a small business named Fancy Fluff, and participated @ Cosmania last October with Japan Lover Me, Kawaii PH and Hodge Podge!! yey! and this last Dec.@ Christmas Toycon. :) I do hair accessories, skirts, costumes! ♥
8. I passed the CSE Sub-Professional level!!! Wooooooo!!! I was so scared that I may not be able to pass the exam because I didnt review anything HAHA and I was sick on the day of the exam. huhu. I prayed almost everyday that God will let me pass even with “pasang awang score” HAHA. God granted me my wish huhu, Thank you, Thank you! it was an early birthday gift for me. Thank you Thank you!
9. I met new friends and colleagues (haha). They’re all wonderful, pretty, kawaii, and cute and kawaii. haha :))
10. Happy Birthday :D hehehehe. I know I posted this before but I’m reall really thankful that my birthday was a blast. I really didn’t want to end it huhuhu because it’s too much fun. Thank you to my friends and family and my very supportive boyfie :) ♥
11. KAWAII PHILIPPINES WEBSITE LAUNCH!!!! yey!! another yey!!! :)))
Bringing the kawaii culture here in the Philippines :) Please do support kawaii-ph :) Visit the website @ kawaii.ph :) ♥♥♥
One of the biggest highlight of my year is this! :)
~~ I have 4 days left to make more happy and unforgettable highlights for this year! I feel so blessed right now looking back over this past year. I will always be thankful, and I will always cherish all the memories an lessons that I have gained.
Friends, Family, boyfie, thank you for a wonderful year! Time past so fast when you’re enjoying and having fun. Looking forward for the next year!! :))
( Sorry for the super long / drama post HAHA.)
Here’s my favorite Lil Bub for you all, for making time for my Year end drama post :D
#year end drama #personal #2013 #kawaii PH #drama #happy #thankful #blessed #loved
#kawaii PH #kawaii #philippines
#kawaii #spikes #pink #blue #hairband #hair tie #cute stuff #felt #handmade #crafts
#personal #doodle #pink #birthday #happy #23rd